The Alpina Climbing Team was created in 2003. It is a unique program designed for ages 11-17.
Alpina Climbing Team classes take place MetroRock in Everett.
|Tuesday||7PM – 9PM|
|Friday||5PM – 8PM|
$150/Month at Metrorock, Everett
The prices listed above do not include a membership to Metrorock ($75/month), which has to be purchased separately through the gym and is required to participate.
We ask that you pay by check within the first week of every month. Price based attendance of one class per week.
These prices are not dependent on absence from class. If your child has missed a class, we have make-up classes available. If you would like to schedule a make-up class, please send an email request to email@example.com.
Our ultimate goal is to provide the most complete training in the art of mountaineering, while studying all aspects of trad climbing, mountain life, and emergency situations.
General Physical Training:
* Leg Lifts
* Short distance running (50-100m)
* Long distance running (1, 2.5, 5mi)
* Flexibility training
* Balance training on the slack line
Technical Climbing Training:
* Learning all aspects of technical climbing indoors, and practicing them outdoors.
* Studying, improving and mastering trad lead climbing skills on additional weekend trips.
* Ropework such as multi-pitch rappelling, setting up pulley systems, fixing ropes, crevasse rescue.
Ice Climbing and Winter Mountaineering:
* Top-roped, technical ice climbing on vertical walls
* Multi-pitch ice climbing on moderate terrain
* Overnight winter camping